We have added Personal Training as a natural extension of our portfolio of enjoyable therapies dedicated to your continuing well-being.
As usual we thoroughly vet our therapists and three of us have undergone extensive training with Mitch and are delighted to welcome him aboard, not just for his knowledge and qualifications but also as someone who will motivate you and you will enjoy working with.
Mitch will give you a Life and Health Assessment and recommend from a combination of
- A Personal Customised Fitness Programme
- Stabilisation, Balance and Agility Training
- Stress and Relaxation Techniques
- Rehabilitiation Exercise
- Enhanced Self Defence Techniques
- BOSU Ball Training
- Aqua Attack in the HoHo Pool
- Kick Box
How does BOSU work? First of all, it takes balance and wakes up all the dormant muscles. The BOSU trains your body and mind while integrating balance and cardiovascular tarining. On the unstable surface of the BOSU, you are increasing sensory input, which engages and improves motor skills, kinaesthetic awareness and balance. Core strength training is improved, while standing on the BOSU, or isolated in specific, abdominal and back exercises
- Diploma in Personal Training and Advanced Instruction.
- Certificate in Anatomy and Physiology.
- Certificate in Planning, coaching and evaluating.
- Boxercise instructor.
- Gym instuctor.
- Exercise in water instruction.
- Spinning instructor.
- Circuits instructor.
- Self-defence instructor.
- Working with special populations, i.e GP referrals.
- First Aider.
- National Vocational Qualifications 2 & 3 in Training.
- CPD Personal Trainer Theory assessments. (Annually)
- CPD Personal Trainer Study. (Annually)
- CDP = Continuous Professional Development